8.07.2006

 

37

So, I figured I should write something for today since it's my birthday. What to say? I celebrated with Goatdog and some friends last night at the new Velvet Lounge, listening to improvisational jazz, and we might end up on public radio, because they had someone there doing a piece on the opening of the new club. This morning I had a good yoga class. Then I had lunch with a colleague, various administrative headaches, a good exhibition meeting with my art/activism group, and a very nice dinner at Lula, which I remember as the Logan Beach Cafe.

I didn't feel too old today, even though I remember Lula as the Logan Beach Cafe. I felt especially young when an older condo association member bossed me around, telling me how to do my job as president of the association. Sigh. Old or young, you can't win.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?