6.02.2006

 

Larouche goes international

Yesterday at my Metro stop a group of "young Larouchists" were singing a very well-organized rendition of the "Ode to Joy" and passing out flyers warning that Cheney is planning an attack on Iran in August.

Sigh. I wanted to run around telling all the people who took the flyer that Larouche exists only to suck all the useful energy from people concerned that Cheney is planning an attack on Iran in August.

I was confused about why the "Ode to Joy," but then I looked it up and discovered it's the European Union's (supra)national anthem! I didn't know Larouche was an internationalist. I thought he was always going on about how Al Gore, Madonna, and Jesse Jackson are running some kind of international conspiracy or something.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?