3.09.2006

 

They Love Me In Tejas (Must Be The Gold)

States that rank HIGHER by the number of libraries there that own my book (according to Worldcat) than they do by population:

Texas (1st in libraries owning my book/2nd in population)
Illinois (3rd/5th)
Ohio (4th/7th)
North Carolina (6th/11th)
Massachusetts (6th/13th)
Virginia (10th/12th)

States that rank LOWER by the number of libraries there that own my book than they do by population:

California (2nd/1st)
New York (4th/3rd)
Pennsylvania (8th/6th)
Georgia (10th/9th)
Florida (12th/4th)
New Jersey (12th/10th)

States whose rank in libraries that own my book and rank in population is exactly EQUAL:

Michigan (8th/8th)


Widest gaps: Massachusetts (thumbs up); Florida (thumbs down). I can't say that upsets me.

PBA (Postpartum Book Anxiety) makes you look up the craziest statistics.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?