1.08.2006

 

New form of spam

Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 19:27:14 -0800 (PST)
From: preeti singh Add To Address Book
Subject: please read AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
To: [deleted]


To Whom It May Concern:
I am working on a History Day Project and I need primary information. I was wondering if I could ask you some question about Lewis W Hine and the issue of Child Labor. I do not think all of the professors that I have emailed know anything about what I am looking for, but I did just in case you did. I am sorry for wasting your time if you do not know anything about what I am looking for. Instead of making you read two different emails, the question will be posted at the bottom of this email. If yo! u can answer any question, please do so. But if you can not answer of the following question, please email me back saying that you can not so I don’t have to keep on bugging you. It will help me with my project a great deal. Please write back as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Preeti

Interview Questions…

1. What is the significance of Lewis W Hine taking a stand for the issue on Child Labor? Explain your answer?


2. How & why did Lewis W Hine take a stand for the issue on Child Labor?


3. What were the actions of Lewis W Hine after he took a stand for Child Labor?


4. Would the world be a different place if Lewis W Hine did not stand up for the issue of Child Labor?


5. Where there people that did not like Lewis W Hine taking a stand? Specific names?

6. Was Lewis W Hine successful when he took a stand?


7. How long did the process of taking a stand take Lewis W Hine?


8. What made Lewis W Hine take the stand that he did?


THANK YOU VERY MUCH!



-------

My initial reaction was "how stupid can this student be?" But I think it's actually a clever phishing scam. Even if you're bored and procrastinating, I say, don't respond to this person, even to lecture them about academic etiquette.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?