8.07.2005

 

Happy birthday to me

If it is my birthday, it is also the one-year anniversary of the date from which, for site traffic purposes, I count the founding of this blog--though I actually started posting at the very end of July, 2004.

I'm still not sure what I think about this whole blogging thing.

I'm also not sure what I think of this whole getting older thing. I've been feeling "old" each birthday for the past ten years or so, so that's not such a big deal. But the past couple years I did not feel especially unhappy with where I was in my life, and right now I do. Maybe it's just the aforementioned book not being out, but it's also how very anticlimactic I expect it to be when it does come out. Four people are going to read it, and two of them are in my immediate family!

Hm. Sorta like this blog.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?